Your Computer Shipping Expert
in Fort Lauderdale
Whether you are shipping one computer server or moving an entire data center, Navis Pack & Ship provides door-to-door packing and shipping services anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. Based on more than 30 years of experience, Navis professionals have been called upon by IT managers, technology companies and business and residential customers to move their sensitive computer and technology equipment.
Why Navis? We understand the challenges and time constraints involved in shipping valuable computer and technology equipment. Whether you need it packed onsite for an overnight shipment or want a full service delivery to the 10th floor at 10:00AM on Thursday, Navis will work with you to create a customized solution to meet your business needs.
Why do people choose Navis? Because of our track record for carefully creating just the right solution for each shipment. We treat every item as if it were our own. Want an instant quote? Call us at (877) 305-8866, and we'd be glad to listen to your needs and provide a custom solution. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.Sincerely,
National Logistics Services
Computer Shipping Services
in Fort Lauderdale
- Free personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Custom crating, double wall corrugated containers and made-to-order pallets for all types of computer and technology equipment including PCs, laptops, servers, data centers and more.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment. Special care is given to creating a non-static packaging solution.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada, including on-site packing options.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International expertise that ensures your shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services to the dock or full unpacking and debris removal.