Navis Pack & Ship will save you time and money, whether you have to move one piece of furniture or an entire houseful of items.
Small Loads at Navis Pack & Ship
Whether you need to ship a single piece of furniture to ship or a large, industrial machine, you can be assured Navis will answer your need.
Based on a foundation of more than 30 years’ experience, Navis can build a custom wooden crate or corrugated carton to ensure the safety of your item along the delivery route.
While many moving companies charge a minimum weight, we don’t have minimums. At Navis, our shipping costs only reflect the weight of your item, not unused weight from a minimum. We cater to small load shipment customers, offering a range of packing and shipping solutions to meet your budget.
Unlike many Internet shipping companies, we are a location-based business owned by local businesspeople. When you call us, you won’t be working with someone new every call, explaining again to each new person what you want. With Navis locations found throughout the U.S. and Canada, there's one ready to serve you. Click here to find a location to serve you.
Our small load shipments come from seniors who are downsizing, estate distribution, asset relocation, auction purchases, and more. You’ll enjoy the professional and expert custom packing and shipping, provide peace-of-mind your item is in the right hands.
Navis provides the following Small Load Shipment Services:
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada.
- Same day, next day or guaranteed pickup day available. Contact your preferred Navis location for restrictions.
- Standard or expedited delivery options to meet your budget.
- You pack it or we pack it, whichever you prefer
- Customized packing and crating for any fragile or sentimental possessions.
- Personalized quote for the cost of pick up, packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Destination services include standard or premium level white glove home delivery (where available) based on your budget.