Your International Shipping Expert
The first question you need to ask a prospective shipping company (which doesn't own their own ships) is, "Are you registered with the Federal Martime Commission as a NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier)?" Through its franchisor, Annex Brands, Inc., Navis Pack & Ship has complied with the Commission's regulatory requirements by obtaining a license, submitting the necessary proof of financial responsibility and reported the publication of a tariff.
Whether you need to ship a single item by air or a full or partial container load via ocean, our Ocean Transport Intermediary can help you navigate the maze of paperwork and complex customs regulations to correctly import or export your shipment, while providing competitive international rates.
Compared to traditional domestic shipping, international shipping poses additional requirements on the shipper, including detailed customs paperwork, compliance with ISPM-15 certified regulations, additional costs and often a longer transit time.
Navis Pack & Ship has gained its expertise based on more than 30 years of experience shipping international through our U.S. and Canadian network of locations. We also have the packing expertise to protect your fragile, large and valuable goods against harsh overseas shipping environments. Get your international shipment there with care, go Navis!
Navis provides the following International Shipping Services
- International Air Freight for your time sensitive needs.
- Less than container load (LCL) consolidation to save you money.
- Full Container Loads for your larger shipments.
- ISPM-15 heat-treated wood crates to meet international regulations.
- Free personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port or Port-to-Port options.
- Residential or business delivery.
- International Forms and Documentation Management.
Helpful Tips for International Shipping