International Shipping from Canada
Your International Shipping Expert in Atlanta
Full Service International Shipping
When you need international shipping service from Canada to the U.S. or beyond, choose Navis!
Why? Trust and Experience.
Our shipping options, where available, include door-to-door and door-to-port. Whether you’re shipping personal effects or business assets, we know how to carefully pack each to ensure a safe delivery.
The Navis difference is in the personal service. You’ll get a shipping representative, by name, in case you have any questions at any point in the process. You’ll get information about your shipment such as the shipping date, the expected arrival date, and tracking information.
International shipping from Canada is easy when you use the packing and shipping pros at Navis. We know export regulations such as ISPM-15 requirements for treated wood in the case of custom wooden crates. For shipments bound for the U.S., we know the regulations such as U.S. Customs processing fees, required paperwork and other relevant information to ensure your shipment doesn’t encounter delays on the way to its destination.
Have something Fragile, Large, Awkward or High Value? International shipping from Canada to the U.S. includes furniture shipping, fine art shipping, auction shipping, household goods, equipment, machinery and much more.
Need a quote? Call us at (404) 355-1871, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Atlanta, GA 30318-2832
Navis provides the following International Shipping Services in Atlanta
- International Air Freight for your time sensitive needs.
- Less than container load (LCL) consolidation to save you money.
- Full Container Loads for your larger shipments.
- ISPM-15 heat-treated wood crates to meet international regulations.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Delivery options of Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port or Port-to-Port, and Residential or business delivery, all where available.
- International Forms and Documentation Management.