Experts in Art Shipping
With over 30 years of experience, Navis Pack & Ship has handled a wide range of fine artwork from paintings by Monet and prints by Warhol, to priceless full-scale museum exhibitions.
At Navis Pack & Ship, we understand the packing and shipping requirements of museums, art galleries, auction houses and private collectors.
Packing, Palletizing, Crating, and Shipping Art of All Sizes
Navis Pack & Ship specializes in the packing, palletizing, crating and shipping of all types of art. Whether you’re shipping a room of valuable paintings or a single sentimental statue, our packing techniques are designed to protect your valuables from origin to delivery. From antique sculptures to one-of-a-kind museum pieces, Navis gets it there with care.
Ship Art with Navis Pack & Ship
If you have ever wondered how to ship your valuable artwork, Navis Pack & Ship is the answer. Treating every item as if it were our own, we carefully create just the right solution for each shipment.
Art Shipping Services in Kansas City
As a service to you, Navis Pack & Ship offers the following Art Shipping services:
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Trade Show and Museum crating expertise.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International shipping expertise that ensures your art shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services include standard and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences. (Check for availability at your destination.)
Need a quote? Call us at (877) 305-8866, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Kansas City, KS 64105