Local Crating Information in New York, Long Island & Queens
Navis Pack & Ship of New York is an independently owned and operated business in the expanding Navis network. Navis is the premiere provider of packing and shipping services for difficult-to-ship items in North America. The proprietor of this location - Bill Greenwood - is fully certified under Navis' stringent training and operating requirements for packing, shipping, pickup and delivery of fragile, large, awkward and valuable goods. You can't beat our reputation.
We are a Trusted Crating Company
Navis has earned a reputation for excellence for our packing, palletizing, crating, boxing and shipping services.
Whether you need one fine art crate, a thousand industrial crates, or ISPM-15 certified crates for international shipping, Navis Pack & Ship can produce custom wooden crates for any item of any size.
Based on a foundation of more than 30 years of experience, Navis Pack & Ship has been the leading shipping and crating company for your fragile, large, awkward, or valuable items.
Providing Crating and Shipping Services in New York, Long Island & Queens
- Custom crates for your valuable pieces of fine art, furniture, antiques, and collectibles.
- Industrial crating from lightweight sensitive items to equipment weighing thousands of pounds.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including cushioning and Foam-In-Place to secure your shipment.
- Containerization of large shipments including rigging and blocking & bracing.
- Initial design consultation & cost estimate.
- On-site or off-site crating services depending upon the scope of the project.
- ISPM-15 certified crates to meet International Shipping requirements.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- Destination services that meet your budget including door-to-door and door-to-port.
Examples of our Crating
Need a quote? Call us at (516) 640-4845, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Freeport, NY 11520