Furniture Shipping Services in Boise
Navis Pack & Ship in Boise has the experience to save you time and money when shipping one piece of furniture or many.
Whether you are shipping one piece of furniture or many, Navis Pack & Ship in Boise will save you time and money. Based on more than 30 years of experience, Navis professionals have worked with interior designers, furniture companies and consumers to coordinate their furniture shipping needs.
Navis has been the leading company for handling all kinds of shipments, including those which are fragile, large, awkward or valuable, while providing excellent customer service and saving you money. That's why business and residential customers alike have come to rely on Navis Pack & Ship when shipping furniture across the country or overseas.
Shipping Furniture with Navis Pack & Ship in Boise
- Quick, personalized shipping quote to fit your budget.
- Specialized shipping materials include Foam-In-Place, cushioning and blocking & bracing for a secure shipment.
- No minimums or weight restrictions mean we can make shipping furniture more affordable.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time-Definite delivery services worldwide.
- Delivery options include standard or premium level, white glove delivery to your business or residence, where available. You choose the delivery method that best meets your time and budget. (Check for availability at your destination.)
Navis is Proud to Work With
- National Association of Senior Move Managers
- American Moving & Storage Association
- Caring Transitions and IAM
- How do you ship furniture?
- From armoires and tables to couches and recliners, Navis packs, crates, and ships all types of furniture. Navis utilizes expert packing techniques based on the items and mode of transportation.
- How do you ship furniture to another state?
- Navis partners with multiple shipping carriers to provide interstate furniture shipping.
- How much does it cost to ship furniture?
- Furniture shipping costs depends on the size and value of the furniture, as well as the mode of transportation. Your local Navis can provide you with a custom furniture shipping quote.
Need a quote? Call us at (208) 322-9459, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Meridian, ID 83642