Experts in Art Shipping
With over 30 years of experience, Navis Pack & Ship has handled a wide range of fine artwork from paintings by Monet and prints by Warhol, to priceless full-scale museum exhibitions.
At Navis Pack & Ship, we understand the packing and shipping requirements of museums, art galleries, auction houses and private collectors.
Packing, Palletizing, Crating, and Shipping Art of All Sizes
Navis Pack & Ship specializes in the packing, palletizing, crating and shipping of all types of art. Whether you’re shipping a room of valuable paintings or a single sentimental statue, our packing techniques are designed to protect your valuables from origin to delivery. From antique sculptures to one-of-a-kind museum pieces, Navis gets it there with care.
Ship Art with Navis Pack & Ship
If you have ever wondered how to ship your valuable artwork, Navis Pack & Ship is the answer. Treating every item as if it were our own, we carefully create just the right solution for each shipment.
Art Shipping Services in Chesapeake - Serving Hampton Roads
As a service to you, Navis Pack & Ship offers the following Art Shipping services:
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Trade Show and Museum crating expertise.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International shipping expertise that ensures your art shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services include standard and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences. (Check for availability at your destination.)
- How do you ship art prints?
- To ship fine art, Navis art shipping experts evaluate the size, fragility, and value of the piece(s). After factoring in any deadlines for the shipment, Navis will then compare shipping rates with the customer to find the best option for their specific needs.
- How do you pack framed art with glass for shipping?
- Framed art pieces come in all sizes, shapes, and values. Navis utilizes state-of-the-art, expert packing and crating methods to ensure the shipment arrives safely and intact.
- How much does it cost to ship framed art?
- Art shipping rates vary based on the size, weight, fragility, and value of the specific pieces. Contact your local Navis for a personalized art shipping quote.
Need a quote? Call us at (800) 344-3528, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Chesapeake, VA 23320-3650