Ship Auction Items in Denver & Boulder
Navis Pack & Ship has earned a reputation for excellence in our packing, palletizing/crating/boxing and shipping services. Based on more than 30 years of experience, Navis owners have been working with buyers and sellers of machinery & equipment, art & antiques, computer electronics and other large, fragile and valuable items purchased at an auction.
Nationally known auction houses have consistently called upon Navis to coordinate pickup, packing, palletizing/crating/boxing, inventory management, declared value coverage, and shipping services. Your shipments will arrive safely and affordably.
Are there items you haven’t sold because of the packing or shipping hassle? At Navis, we understand that buyers are more likely to purchase an item that has a predetermined shipping cost. Our professionals can provide accurate packing and shipping estimates for even your most fragile or valuable items, including sensitive medical equipment, heavy industrial machinery, valuable antiques and more. With shipping quotes before the sale - you’ll sell more!
We make the purchasing process easier because we take the guesswork out of the shipping cost BEFORE you buy with our packing and shipping estimates. Our trusted professional network of locations in the US and Canada offer a single source for pickup, packing, domestic and international shipping as well as full service delivery, including unpacking and debris removal. (Check availability of White Glove Delivery service at your destination.)
Auction Shipping Services in Denver & Boulder
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Packing and crating for any item from one pound to thousands of pounds.
- Custom crates and double wall corrugated containers for all types of equipment, industrial machinery, antiques, artwork, furniture and more.
- Made-to-order pallets and specialized packing materials and techniques, including cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada, including on-site packing options.
- Domestic and International Air Freight for your time sensitive needs.
- Less than Truckload (LTL) consolidation to save you money and Full Truckload (FTL) for your larger shipments.
- International Full and Less than Container Load for your ocean shipments.
- How do you ship auction items?
- Where available, Navis can arrange to pick up your winning auction items, bring them back to our warehouse for packing, and then ship them to you. For more details, contact your local Navis.
- How do you ship freight from an auction?
- Navis partners with many auction houses across the country. If you need packing, crating, or shipping services for auction items, contact your local Navis for a consultation and shipping quote.
Need a quote? Call us at (303) 455-8080, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Keith & Kelli Binzer
Englewood, CO 80110