Computer Shipping in Des Moines & Surrounding Areas
Trust the Experts
Your Computer Shipping Solution in Des Moines & Surrounding Areas
Why Navis in Des Moines & Surrounding Areas ? We understand the challenges and time constraints involved in shipping valuable computer and technology equipment.
Computer Shipping Experts
Whether you are shipping one computer server or moving an entire data center, Navis Pack & Ship provides door-to-door packing and shipping services anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. Based on more than 30 years of experience, Navis professionals have been called upon by IT managers, technology companies and business and residential customers to move their sensitive computer and technology equipment.
Whether you need it packed onsite for an overnight shipment or want a full service delivery to the 10th floor at 10:00AM on Thursday, Navis will work with you to create a customized solution to meet your business needs.
Need a quote? Call us at (515) 650-4011, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Des Moines, IA 50313
Computer Shipping Services in Des Moines & Surrounding Areas
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Custom crating, double wall corrugated containers and made-to-order pallets for all types of computer and technology equipment including PCs, laptops, servers, data centers and more.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment. Special care is given to creating a non-static packaging solution.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada, including on-site packing options where available.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International expertise that ensures your shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services to the dock or full unpacking and debris removal.