Electronics Shipping Services in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, & RTP
Whether you are shipping one flat screen TV, computer or an entire home theater System, Navis Pack & Ship in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, & RTP can help.
Electronics Shipping Services
Navis specializes in the packing, palletizing/crating/boxing and shipping of all types of electronic equipment. Based on more than 30 years of experience in the shipping of electronics including plasma, LCD and LED TV's, our customized services will ensure your electronics will be packed, palletized/crated/boxed and safely shipped to any location worldwide.
Pack and Ship Electronics in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, & RTP
- Custom crating and double wall corrugated containers for all types of electronics including flat-screen TV’s, amplifiers, sound systems, commercial electronics and more.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment. Special attention given to creating static-free packaging solutions.
- Made-to-order pallets for your large quantity needs.
- Blanket-wrap services and air-ride transportation for your most sensitive equipment.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada, including on-site packing.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International shipping expertise that ensures your electronics shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services include standard delivery and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences. (Call for availability at your destination.)
- How do you ship electronics?
- Because electronics are so valuable and fragile, Navis takes steps to securely pack each item, no matter its size. To inquire about a specific item, contact your local Navis.
- Can you ship electronics overseas?
- Yes. Before preparing to ship electronics internationally, talk to a Navis shipping expert to make sure you’re following best practices and protocol.
- How do you pack electronics for shipping?
- Because of the hardware involved, electronics need special attention when packing them for shipping. Your local Navis can walk you through the steps to take and even safely pack your items for you.
Need a quote? Call us at (919) 832-9006, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Bob Gray & Patricia Gray
Raleigh, NC 27610-1367