Equipment Shipping in Salt Lake City
Trust the Experts
Your Equipment Shipping Expert in Salt Lake City
Navis Pack & Ship has equipment shipping solutions for relocating industrial machinery and consolidating office equipment.
Need a quote? Call us at (801) 487-1036, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Salt Lake City, UT84119
Equipment Shipping Services in Salt Lake City
Whether you need to relocate industrial machinery from one location to another or are downsizing and need to consolidate your office equipment, Navis Pack & Ship can provide you with the equipment shipping solution you need to relocate even the most critical business equipment. Nationwide or worldwide, we have the shipping and packing solutions to ensure your time sensitive or oversized equipment arrives safely – on time and on budget too!
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Packing and crating for any item from one pound to thousands of pounds.
- Custom crates and double wall corrugated containers for all types of office equipment, industrial machinery, farm equipment, restaurant equipment, sporting equipment and more.
- Made-to-order pallets and specialized packing materials and techniques, including cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada, including on-site packing options.
- Domestic and International Air Freight for your time sensitive needs.
- Less than Truckload (LTL) consolidation to save you money and Full Truckload (FTL) for your larger shipments.
- International Full and Less than Container Load for your ocean shipments.
- Delivery services include standard and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences where available. As professional equipment movers, we allow you to choose the delivery method that best meets your schedule and budget.