Antique Shipping Services in Baltimore & Washington D.C.
Whether you're shipping heirloom furniture to family members, or need to ship to multiple beneficiaries in an estate distribution, our custom services will ensure your antiques will be packed, palletized / crated / boxed and shipped safely to any location worldwide. Whether you're shipping a statue, grandfather clock or a colonial desk, Navis gets it there with care.
We understand the packaging and shipping requirements for your delicate antiques. Based on more than 30 years of experience, the professional antique shippers at Navis Pack & Ship in Baltimore & Washington D.C. can put together a shipping quote which offers time-definite deliveries, superior packing, declared value coverage, and personalized tracking for peace of mind.
Why Navis Antique Shipping is Different
- Full-service pickup and delivery in the U.S. and Canada.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Cost of shipping options include Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International shipping expertise that ensures your antiques' shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services include standard and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences. (Check for availability at your destination.).
- How do you ship antiques?
- Because antiques have great actual and sentimental value, Navis takes extra care when packing antiques. After evaluating the items being shipped, its destination, and how soon you need to get it there, Navis will compare shipping options with you.
- How do you ship antique furniture?
- Depending on the size and value of the furniture, Navis can build a custom crate for shipping antique furniture. For a specific antique furniture shipping quote, contact your local Navis.
- How do you ship an antique mantle clock?
- Navis takes extra precaution when packing items as valuable and delicate as a mantle clock. For a personalized shipping quote, contact your local Navis with the dimensions, weight, and any other pertinent details.
Need a quote? Call us at (410) 737-8020, and we'd be happy to listen and provide a custom solution based on your needs. Thank you for giving Navis the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.Sincerely,
Elkridge, MD 21075
Get a Shipping Quote
Secure, Convenient Link to
Pay Your Invoice Here