The Fine Art Of Art Shipping
We understand the packing and shipping requirements of museums, art galleries, and discerning private collectors.
Palletizing / Crating / Boxing Art of All Sizes
Navis Pack & Ship specializes in the packing, palletizing/crating/boxing, and shipping of all types of art. Whether you’re shipping priceless museum art or a single, sentimental piece - our custom services will ensure it will be packed, palletized/crated/boxed, and shipped safely to any location worldwide. From an antique statue to a one-of-a-kind sculpture, Navis gets it there with care.
Based on more than 30 years of experience, Navis Pack & Ship has been privileged to handle a range of fine artwork pieces from works by Monet and Warhol to priceless museum exhibitions.
Art Shipping Services
- Custom crating and double wall corrugated containers for all types of art including framed, unframed, sculpture, glass and other types of media.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Trade Show and Museum crating expertise.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International expertise that ensures your art shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services include standard and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences. (Check for availability at your destination.)