Auction Shipping Services
Navis Pack & Ship has earned a reputation for excellence in our packing, palletizing/crating/boxing and shipping services. Based on more than 30 years of experience, Navis owners have been working with buyers and sellers of machinery & equipment, art & antiques, computer electronics and other large, fragile and valuable items purchased at an auction.
Nationally known auction houses have consistently called upon Navis to coordinate pickup, packing, palletizing/crating/boxing, inventory management, declared value coverage, and shipping services. Your shipments will arrive safely and affordably.
Are there items you haven’t sold because of the packing or shipping hassle? At Navis, we understand that buyers are more likely to purchase an item that has a predetermined shipping cost. Our professionals can provide accurate packing and shipping estimates for even your most fragile or valuable items, including sensitive medical equipment, heavy industrial machinery, valuable antiques and more. With shipping quotes before the sale - you’ll sell more!
We make the purchasing process easier because we take the guesswork out of the shipping cost BEFORE you buy with our packing and shipping estimates. Our trusted professional network of locations in the US and Canada offer a single source for pickup, packing, domestic and international shipping as well as full service delivery, including unpacking and debris removal. (Check availability of White Glove Delivery service at your destination.)
Auction Shipping Services
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Packing and crating for any item from one pound to thousands of pounds.
- Custom crates and double wall corrugated containers for all types of equipment, industrial machinery, antiques, artwork, furniture and more.
- Made-to-order pallets and specialized packing materials and techniques, including cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada, including on-site packing options.
- Domestic and International Air Freight for your time sensitive needs.
- Less than Truckload (LTL) consolidation to save you money and Full Truckload (FTL) for your larger shipments.
- International Full and Less than Container Load for your ocean shipments.
- Delivery services include standard and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences. As professional equipment movers, we allow you to choose the delivery method that best meets your schedule and budget.