International Shipping from The US
Full Service International Shipping Expert
Experienced at International Shipping
Whether you need to ship a single item by air or a full or partial container load via ocean, an Ocean Transport Intermediary ("OTI") helps you navigate the maze of paperwork and complex customs regulations to correctly export your shipment, while providing competitive international rates.
Make sure whoever you choose for your international shipment provides you a qualified expert with this important and required license.
Many Navis Pack & Ship locations maintain an agent relationship with our franchising company, Annex Brands, Inc. which employs an Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) and carries the proper license from the Federal Maritime Commission ("FMC").
Annex Brands Inc. is licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission and all OTI services provided by Navis Pack and Ship are solely carried out as agents for Annex Brands, not as OTI principals. To the extent that an ocean house bill of lading is issued, it will be issued by Annex Brands Inc., and not any other related entity, pursuant to Federal Maritime Commission regulations.
In complete compliance with FMC regulations, the International Ocean Export Department at Annex Brands will issue and provide a NVOCC House Ocean Bill of Lading per your shipping instructions. Annex Brands will also provide the ocean carrier or co-loader’s bill of lading copy for your shipment.
Preparing your shipment for export also requires important considerations. For example, certain kinds of wood used in the construction of a shipping container must comply with ISPM-15 certified regulations. Based on decades of preparing international shipments, the experts at Navis Pack & Ship know how to correctly pack and protect your fragile, large, awkward, and valuable goods against potentially harsh overseas shipping environments.
So to ensure an error-free and proper international shipping transaction, contact the experts at Navis.
Navis provides the following International Shipping Services
- International Air Freight for your time sensitive needs.
- Less than container load (LCL) consolidation to save you money.
- Full Container Loads for your larger shipments.
- ISPM-15 heat-treated wood to meet international regulations.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Door-to-Door, Door-to-Port, Port-to-Port and Residential or business delivery (Check for availability at your destination.)
- International Forms and Documentation Management.