Navis can tailor the pickup and delivery options to meet your budget. The following pickup and delivery services are provided by Navis:
- Terminal means you pickup your shipment at the carrier's nearest terminal and load it into your own vehicle. This is the least expensive option.
- Curbside means that your shipment will be transported via a reputable carrier, generally on a trailer with one driver. You are responsible for unloading the item from the back of the truck and carrying it into your home or office. When any single piece in a shipment weighs over 70 pounds, we suggest that you request lift-gate delivery or full service delivery. The additional cost could save your back!
- Curbside + Liftgate enables your shipment to be removed from the truck by the delivery driver, adding to your convenience.
- Inside Delivery means that the driver will take the item into your garage or the closest inside threshold.
- White Glove means the driver will take the item into the final destination to a place of your choosing, unpack the item and remove the debris. This is the most expensive option.